What Information We Collect:
Information Collected Directly From You
When you visit and/or use our Site, we may collect information from you, including but not limited to, the following:
• your first and last name;
• your title and your company’s name;
• your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, postal code);
• your e-mail address;
• your telephone number;
• your IP address and location you are accessing our Site from
• your educational background, employment experience, and job interest (for job applicants submitting information electronically);
• any other identifier that permits Juice Integration, Inc. to make physical or online contact with you;
• any information that Juice Integration, Inc. collects online from you and maintains in association with your account, such as: (a) your username, (b) your password, and/or (c) your credit card account information. Note that when you select a username, you are assigned a unique public URL based on your username. This URL is open to and viewable by the public. Therefore, any sports picks you post on your page will be available to the public;
• Any Identifiers, Contact Information, Profile Data, Usage Data, Technical Information, and Inference Data
• Any information you input while using our application; and
• Any information available on websites for which you provide login credentials.
• Any information you sync into the application from third party websites you provided login credentials for
Juice Integration, Inc. may also collect Personal Information from individuals (with their consent) at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
Information Collected Automatically
As you use and access our Site, we and our service providers (which are third party companies that work on our behalf to provide and enhance the Site) may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect information, including but not limited to:
• Usage Information. Please be aware that our Site collects usage data, such as the source address from which a page request originates (i.e., your IP address, domain name, type of computer), date and time of the page request, the referring web site (if any), and other parameters in the URL (e.g., search criteria). We use this data, for instance, to better understand our Site usage in the aggregate so that we know what areas of our Site users prefer (e.g., based on the number of visits to those areas). This information is stored in log files and is used for aggregated and statistical reporting. It is not attributed to you as an individual (i.e., log files are not associated with any particular user, computer, or browser).
• Location Information. We collect and process general information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Site (e.g., approximate geographic location inferred from an IP address).
• Web Beacons. Web beacons (also known as “web bugs”) are small strings of code that provide a method of delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an e-mail message for the purpose of transferring data. We may use web beacons (or clear GIFs) on our Site or include them in the e-mail messages we send you for many purposes, including site traffic reporting, unique visitor counts, advertising e-mail auditing and reporting, and personalization. Information gathered through web beacons may be linked to your Personal Information.
• IP Addresses and Log Files. An Internet Protocol (“IP”) address is a number assigned to each computer on a network to identify your computer every time you log on to the Internet. We may keep track of IP addresses to troubleshoot technical concerns and to maintain the safety and security of our Site, such as by reviewing your IP address in combination with your Personal Information for credit fraud protection and risk reduction. In addition, we may use IP addresses to analyze trends, administer this Site, track traffic patterns, and gather demographic information for aggregate use.
Any Information Collected Automatically, inputted by you, or noted in the What Information We Collect section above may be used, aggregated upon, and sold at the discretion of Juice Integration Inc.
Use of Personal Information
Juice Integration, Inc. collects and uses Personal Information to operate and improve its Site and deliver the services or carry out the transactions you have requested. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the Site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences. Specific circumstances may include when:
• you make purchases of products or services. If you request something from the Site (for example, a product or service, a callback, or specific marketing materials), we will use the information you provide to fulfill your request;
• you request support for Juice Integration, Inc.’s products or services;
• you create a user account (e.g., login user name and password) on the Site;
• you register for webcasts, seminars or roundtables;
• you request information or materials (e.g., whitepapers or newsletters);
• you participate in surveys and evaluations. As part of a transaction, we may contact you as part of our customer satisfaction surveys or for market research purposes;
• you participate in promotions, contests or giveaways, which we may offer from time to time;
• you apply for a job, or submit your resume to Juice Integration, Inc.;
• you submit questions or comments to us;
• You input login credentials to external websites and any subsequent data from those external websites.
We also use your Personal Information to communicate with you. We may send certain necessary service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. Some of Juice Integration, Inc.’s services may send periodic member letters that are considered part of the service. We may also contact you to inform you of other products or services available from Juice Integration, Inc. and its affiliates. Personal Information collected on the Site and services may be stored and processed in the United States, and by using the Site, product or service, you consent to any such transfer of information. We may anonymize or aggregate Personal Information and share it with third parties for any purpose, including to betterunderstand users’ activity on our Site and provide services to our visitors.
Sharing With Third Parties
We may disclose and/or share your information under the following circumstances:
• Affiliates and Subsidiaries. We may share the information we collect within Juice Integration, Inc. family of companies.
• Service Providers. We may provide access to or share your information with select entities that use the information only to perform services on our behalf. These service providers provide a variety of services to us, including without limitation, processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, performing statistical analysis of our services, administering of promotions, sweepstakes, surveys, providing marketing assistance or similar such services, data storage, security, fraud prevention, and other services. These companies will be permitted to obtain only the Personal Information they need to deliver the service, are required to maintain the confidentiality of the Personal Information, and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose.
• Business Partners. Some services of Juice Integration, Inc. may be co-branded and offered in conjunction with another company. If you register for or use such services, both Juice Integration, Inc. and the other company may receive information collected as part of the co-branded services.
• Direct Marketing. We may share the information with third party partners to provide you with information, including marketing, about services that we think you might want and to promote Juice Integration, Inc.’s products and services to you.
When you exercise choice through these tools, you will still receive advertising but that advertising may be less relevant to you. After you make your choices, data will no longer be collected from your browser or device for interest-based advertising on that browser or device, or associated browsers or devices. Additionally, data from those associated browsers and devices will not be used for interest-based advertising on the browser or device for which you made your choices. Data may still be collected for other purposes, such as analytics, reporting, and research. If you delete your cookies, reset your mobile identifier, or use multiple browsers or devices, you will need to register your opt-out choices again.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this Policy and with our business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors in order to provide you with our goods and services and perform any contract we enter into with them or you.
Some Personal Information is disclosed as a matter of course as a result of your use of the Platform. Any Personal Information shared via any public forum on our Platform will become public information.
We may use third-party service providers to perform certain business services and may disclose Personal Information to such service providers as needed for them to perform these business services. Service providers are only allowed to use, disclose or retain the Personal Information to provide these services and are prohibited from selling Personal Information. Business services provided include, but are not limited to, hosting services, communications services, website development services, payment processing services, and analytics services.
Affiliates, Successors and Assigns
We may share Personal Information with our parent company, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and affiliates, including where disclosure of your Personal Information is needed to protect the employees, independent contractors, officers, directors, members, users, or shareholders of Juice Integration Inc. who may use the Personal Information for the purposes described above.
We may do business with third parties to whom we may choose to sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire other businesses or merge with them. If a change happens to our business, then the new owners may use your Personal Information in the same way as set out in this Policy.
Subject to applicable law, we may disclose information about you (i) if we are required to do so by law, regulation or legal process, such as a subpoena; (ii) in response to requests by government entities, such as law enforcement authorities; (iii) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical, financial or other harm, injury or loss; or (iv) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual unlawful activity.
Targeted Advertising and Sales of Personal Information
Like most companies, we may allow certain third party advertising partners to place tracking technology such as cookies and pixels on our websites. This technology allows these advertising partners to receive information about your activities on our Platform, which is then associated with your browser or device. These companies may use this data to serve you more relevant interest based ads as you browse the internet.
Users in the United States may opt out of many advertising networks. For example, you may go to the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) Consumer Choice Page for information about opting out of interest-based advertising and your choices regarding having information used by DAA companies. For information about opting out of targeted advertising on mobile applications, users in the United States may download the DAA’s AppChoices mobile application from the Apple AppStore or Google Play Store.
Juice Integration Inc. also shares some Personal Information with its brand partners, sportsbook partners, media partners and other commercial partners who may use this information for their own commercial purposes. Under some north American and state laws, these activities may be considered a “sale” of information. Juice Integration Inc. may also share Identifiers, Contact Information, Profile Data, Usage Data, Technical Information, and Inference Data (as those terms are used in “Personal Information We Collect” above) with sportsbooks in exchange for monetary compensation. Any information, including the information noted in the Information Collected Automatically section above and the information noted in the What Information We Collect section above,may be used, aggregated upon, and sold at the discretion of Juice Integration Inc. Juice Integration Inc. has no actual knowledge of any sales of Personal Information of minors under 16 years of age.
COMMUNICATIONS AND OPT OUT
By establishing an account on our Site (including our mobile application Juice Reel), you may consent to receive periodic commercial/promotional email communications from us. You may opt-out of receiving such promotional communications at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions in a promotional email or emailing email@example.com. This opt out will not apply to operational or informational emails related to your account and purchases. You may continue to receive promotional email messages for a short period while we process your request.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act. The California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”) provides California residents with specific rights regarding their Personal Information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Upon verification of your identity you may:
No more than twice in any 12-month period, request disclosure of the following information:
Categories of Personal Information we collect.
Categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected.
Categories of Personal Information sold or disclosed to third parties.
Categories of third parties with whom such Personal Information is sold or disclosed.
Business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information.
Specific pieces of Personal Information we collect.
Request deletion of your Personal Information, subject to the exceptions provided by law.
Opt-out from having your Personal Information sold to third parties, if applicable.
Requests to know or delete can be submitted by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can opt out of having your Personal Information sold to third parties by clicking on the “Do not sell my personal information” link.
Please note that these rights apply only to select California consumers and exclude job applicants, employees, and business contacts. Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your Personal Information. Except where you have provided an agent with a Power of Attorney pursuant to Sections 4000 – 4465 of the California Probate Code, when using an authorized agent you must: (1) provide the agent with signed permission clearly describing their authority to make a request on your behalf; (ii) verify your own identity; and (iii) directly confirm that you have provided the authorized agent permission to submit the request. That agent must also be able to verify their identity with us and provide us with their authority to act on your behalf.
The verifiable consumer request initiated by you or your authorized agent must:
Include your full legal name, email, and phone number, which we will need to contact you in order to verify that you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with Personal Information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. One of our representatives will contact you in order to verify your identity. You may need to provide additional information in order to verify your request. Depending on the nature of the request, we may require additional verification actions be taken, including but not limited to providing a signed declaration under penalty of perjury that you are the consumer whose Personal Information is the subject of the request. We will only use this information to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
Complete the transaction for which we collected the Personal Information, provide a product or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 seq.).
Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
Comply with a legal obligation.
Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time (up to 90 days), we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded.
The CCPA provides the right to be free from discrimination if you choose to exercise your rights under the statute, and we will not discriminate by:
Denying you products or services.
Charging you different prices or rates for products or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
Providing you a different level or quality of products or services.
Suggesting that you may receive a different price or rate for products or services or a different level or quality of products or services.
Other California Privacy Rights
California residents have the right to receive information that identifies any third party companies or individuals that Juice Integration Inc. has shared your Personal Information with for their direct marketing purposes in the previous calendar year, as well as a description of the categories of Personal Information disclosed to that third party. You may obtain this information once a year and free of charge by contacting us at the address below.
Website Analytics and Do-Not-Track
• Website Analytics. We may use third-party web analytics services on our Site to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here.
• Notice Concerning Do Not Track. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our Site for third party purposes. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. To learn more about Do Not Track, you can do so here.
Unaffiliated Third Parties on the Site
If you voluntarily disclose information in an e-mail or other communication with third parties found on the Site or in other materials, that information, along with any other information disclosed in your communication, can be collected and correlated and used by such third parties and may result in you receiving unsolicited messages from other persons. Such collection, correlation, use and messages are beyond our control.
Third Party Accounts Linked to Your Account at Our Site
Juice Integration, Inc. provides a number of ways for you to “opt-out” of receiving additional information from us or having us provide your Personal Information to our partners. We may offer you these choices at the time you give us your information. If you would like to opt out, email email@example.com
If you do not wish to continue receiving certain marketing materials (e.g., email messages), you can opt-out of receiving these materials by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the materials. This option does not apply to communications primarily for the purpose of administering orders, contracts, support, product safety warnings, software updates, or other administrative and transactional notices.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may have certain rights. California law may permit you to request that we:
• Provide you the categories of personal information we have collected or disclosed about you in the last twelve months; the categories of sources of such information; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling your personal information; and the categories of third parties with whom we shared personal information.
• Provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you.
• Delete certain information we have about you.
You may have the right to receive information about the financial incentives that we offer to you (if any). You also have the right to not be discriminated against (as provided for in applicable law) for exercising certain of your rights. Certain information may be exempt from such requests under applicable law. For example, we need certain types of information so that we can provide the Site and for compliance with applicable law. If you ask us to delete certain information, you may no longer be able to access or use the Site.
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request, once per year, that we disclose the identity of any third parties with whom we have shared personal information for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes within the previous calendar year, along with the type of personal information disclosed. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. You will be required to verify your identify before we fulfill your request. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. To do so, you must provide us with written authorization or a power of attorney, signed by you, for the agent to act on your behalf. You will still need to verify your identity directly with us.
Categories of personal information we collect. Throughout this Policy, we discuss in detail the specific pieces of Personal Information we collect from and about users. Under the CCPA, we are also required to provide you with the “categories” of Personal Information we collect. The categories we collect are: identifiers (such as name, address, email address); commercial information (such as transaction data and wager information); financial data (such as credit card information); internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history or Site usage); general geolocation information (e.g., your city and state based on IP address or precise location, with your consent); professional or employment related data; audio or visual information (such as call recordings if you do not opt out); potentially protected classifications (such as gender); physical characteristics or description (e.g., if you voluntarily submit a photo); and other information that identifies or can be reasonably associated with you.
How we use these categories of personal information. We and our service providers may use the categories of Personal Information we collect from and about you for the following business purposes and commercial (as those terms are defined in applicable law):
• Our or our service provider’s operational purposes;
• Auditing consumer interactions on our site (e.g., measuring ad impressions);
• Detecting, protecting against, and prosecuting security incidents and fraudulent or illegal activity;
• Bug detection and error reporting;
• Customizing content that we or our service providers display on the Services (e.g., contextual ads);
• Providing the Services (e.g., account servicing and maintenance, customer service, advertising and marketing, analytics, and communication about the Services);
• Improving our existing Services and developing new services (e.g., by conducting research to develop new products or features);
• Other uses that advance our commercial or economic interests, such as third party advertising and communicating with you about relevant offers from third party partners;
• Other uses about which we notify you.
Except as set forth herein, unless you have provided consent, Juice Integration, Inc. will not (a) sell, rent or lease your Personal Information to third parties, and (b) disclose your Personal Information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Categories of personal information we disclose for business purposes
Juice Integration, Inc. may disclose the following categories of information about you or your use of the Site for business purposes (as defined by applicable law) or as required by applicable law:
Identifiers (such as name, address, email address); commercial information (such as transaction data and wager information); financial data (such as credit card information); internet or other network or device activity (such as browsing history or app usage); geolocation information; biometric information; sensory information (such as audio or visual information); professional or employment related data (when you apply for a job), education data, inference data about you; legally protected classifications (such as gender and marital status); insurance (including health insurance) information, medical information, and other information that identifies or can reasonably associated with you.
Sale of Personal Information
California residents may opt out of the “sale” of their personal information. Under the CCPA, sale is broadly defined such that it may include allowing third parties to collect or receive certain information, such as cookies, IP address, and/or browsing behavior, to deliver targeted advertising on the Services or other services. Advertising, including targeted advertising, enables us to provide you certain content for free and allows us to provide you offers relevant to you.
Depending on what Services you use, we may provide the following categories of personal information to third parties for these purposes:
• For online targeted advertising purposes: demographic and statistical information, user-generated content, device information and identifiers, connection and usage data, geolocation, and social media information.
• For sharing with third parties to send you relevant offers and promotions and opportunities: contact and registration information; demographic and statistical information, commercial data (such as transaction data and wager information), employment and education data, user-generated content, and geolocation.
If you would like to opt out of Juice Integration, Inc.’s use of your information for such purposes that are considered a “sale” under California law, you may do by submitting sale opt-out request by emailing us firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age without legally-required affirmative authorization.
Notice for Nevada Residents
Under Nevada law, certain Nevada consumers may opt out of the sale of “personally identifiable information” for monetary consideration (as such terms are defined under Nevada law) to a person for that person to license or sell such information to additional persons. We do not engage in such activity; however, if you are a Nevada resident and you have purchased services from us, you may submit a request to opt out of any potential future sales under Nevada law by by submitting a request via email to email@example.com. Please note we may take reasonable steps to verify your identity and the authenticity of the request. Once verified, we will maintain your request in the event our practices change.
How to Update Your Information
• Email Newsletters: Should your email address change, you may manage your subscription by unsubscribing to our newsletter and re-subscribing with your new email address.
• Specialized Areas: Specialized areas of our Site that require you to register may identify, at the point of collection, the ways available for you to update your information.
• Generally: At any time, you may update your information by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Safeguarding Your Personal Information
We recognize industry standards and employ security safeguards designed to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access and misuse. We use the most accurate and current information you provide in order to process your request.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to the Site. Any transmission of information, including Personal Information, is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on this Site.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and Personal Information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone, you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
Links to Other Sites
For Questions or Concerns
NOTICE TO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 18 AND THEIR PARENTS OR LEGAL GUARDIANS
THE SITE IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS. WE DO NOT KNOWINGLY OR INTENTIONALLY COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION FROM ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18. IF YOU ARE UNDER THE AGE OF 18, PLEASE DO NOT PROVIDE ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION TO JUICE INTEGRATION, INC.. IF YOU KNOW OF ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 WHO HAS PROVIDED US WITH INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT US IMMEDIATELY AND WE WILL REMOVE THE INFORMATION. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE.